St. Joan of Arc Parish Festival
SJA Fall 2016-17 Athletic Registration Closes on Thursday May 26th at 12 Midnight!!
FRIDAY MAY 20th & SATURDAY MAY 21st, 2016
Registration: 7:00PM; Game Start: 7:30PM
St. Joan of Arc School Gymnasium
22415 Overlake, St. Clair Shores
Tournament: $40 In Advance; $50 at door
50% of proceeds payout to Final table
Payout based on participation
Cash Games Available, Also!
Cash Bar (Beer & Wine)
Sports Action on the BIG SCREEN!!!
For Registration or Further Information:
Michigan License ID: M92718
** MUST BE 18 TO PARTICIPATE **
Congratulations to the SJA Varsity Girls Softball team!
This past Saturday, the SJA Varisty Girls Softball team clinched the CYO Eastside Championship. The CYO Championship game vs. Our Lady of Sorrows is scheduled for Wednesday, May 18 at 6:00 PM at Bishop Foley High School. Please come out and cheer our Chargers on to victory!! Go Chargers!!
2016-17 St. Joan of Arc Parish Athletic Program
This Handout is to make sure communication with ALL St. Joan of Arc perspective athletes related to the SJA Athletic Program is clear. THE St. Joan of Arc Athletic Program is OPEN TO ALL SJA Religious Education Parish Student Athletes as well as ALL SJA SCHOOL Student Athletes. This is a parish program & all in our Parish are welcome to participate at their age level and sport interest.
INFORMAL 2016-17 SJA ATHLETIC OPEN HOUSE
Tuesday May 24th 7:00-8:30 p.m. SJA Gym
Drop in anytime & learn about our program and talk to our coaches, A.D., & Asst. A.D. – More information available at our athletic website stjoan.net (athletics)
2016 Fall Sports Online Registration—Mon. April 25th through Thurs. May 26, 2016
Fall program consists of the Following Sports:
Grades 4, 5 & 6 Girls & Boys JV Soccer— Team Placements begin Aug. 10th
Grades 7 & 8 Girls & Boys Varsity Soccer—Team Placements Begin Aug. 10th
Grades 4, 5, & 6 Girls JV Volleyball –Team Placements begin August 10th
Grades 7 & 8 Girls Varsity Volleyball –Team Placements begin August 10th
Grades 1 & 2 Boys Flag Football – Team Practices begin week of August 15th
Grades 3 & 4 Freshman Football – Team Practices begin week of August 8th
Grades 5 & 6 JV Football – Team Practices begin week of August 8th
Grades 7& 8 Varsity Football – Team Practices begin week of Aug. 8th
2016-17 SJA/CYO Winter Sports Program
Online Registration open –
Mon. Sept. 5th through Sunday Sept. 18th
Grade 3 & 4 Boys & Girls Instructional basketball –placements begin Nov. 16th
Grade 5 & 6 Boys & Girls JV Basketball – Placements begin Tues. Nov. 1st
Grade 7 & 8 Boys & Girls Varsity Basketball – Placements begin Tues. Nov. 1st
Grade 4-8 Girls Basketball Sideline Cheerleading –Practices begin Mon. Nov.7th
Grade 4-8 Boys & Girls CYO Bowling -- Practices begin week of Nov. 14th
2017 SJA/CYO Spring Sports Program
Online Registration Open
—Tues. Jan. 3rd through Thurs. Jan. 19th
Grade 4,5,6,7&8 Track—St. Paul program – Practices begin March 13th
Grade 4, 5 & 6 --- Boys JV Baseball -- Placements begin March 6th
Grade 4, 5 & 6 --- Girls JV Softball – Placements begin March 6th
Grade 7 & 8 --- Boys Varsity Baseball – Placements begin March 6th
Grade 7 & 8 --- Girls Varsity Softball – Placements begin March 6th
- All CYO/SJA Athletes must be registered, have a updated physical completed after April 15, 2016 (Wellness visits must be completed prior to participation, & parents must sign a concussion awareness form for their child to participate.Football also requires a separate CYO Football contract as well. All these are due by the first practice or conditioning date your child attends.
- CYO/SJA Athletes are also not allowed to participate IN THE SAME SPORT DURING THE SAME SPORT SEASON FOR ANY OTHER TEAM OR PROGRAM.They are allowed to practice but are not allowed to play game, scrimmage or tournament otherwise SJA forfeits CYO games ineligible player participates in & the violating player will also be suspeneded from further CYO team/sport participation.
Reminder#1: Our SJA Athletic Program is a parish program & ALL SJA RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & SJA SCHOOL Students are welcome!!
Reminder#2 : SJA DROP IN OPEN HOUSE Tuesday May 24th 7-8:30 p.m. in the gym –Stop in & meet our coaches, A.D. & Asst. A.D.
Reminder#3: SJA Fall Sports Registration Monday April 25th – Thurs. May 26th (Gr. 4-8 Girls & Boys Soccer, Gr. 1-8 Football & Gr. 4-8 Girls Volleyball)
2016 SJAAC SUMMER CAMP INFORMATION & DATES COMING SOON & SJAAC Participation & Volunteer Fees can be found at stjoan.net (athletics)
SJA ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
- Reminder that CYO not longer allows baseball & Softball participants to play games, scrimmages or tournaments with same sport summer teams while participating with CYO teams.Athletes may practice with summer teams only!!
- Baseball & Softball Season ends April 30th & Varsity Playoffs system completed by May 10/11
- Visit stjoan.net
- Click Athletics
- Click Athletic registration
- Log in the Volunteer Website (if you are not registered on Volunteer Matrix you will need to register by clicking “New Volunteer Register” before you log in).
- Click on “My Profile…”
- Click on “Athletics Registration & Payments”
- Complete Form, including credit card info. And submit. Once Submitted, you will be sent a confirmation with all of the information.
- Website or registration related questions contact Asst. A.D. Charles Kaiser at email@example.com Please include phone# & concern/issue when emailing.
- ** PROGRAM related Questions contact --Athletic Director Mr. Don Pomaville 586-775-7490 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Athletic Fee Structure for 2015-16 School Year
Athletic Board President
– Julie Moore
Board Volunteer Coordinator
– Kevin Nosek
–Dave Lubera --586-899-8032 or email@example.com
– Don Pomaville 586-775-7490 &
Asst. Athletic Director
—Charles Kaiser – 586-601-2034 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or concerns can be answered by our Asst. A.D. Charles Kaiser 313-727-7714 or A.D. Don Pomaville 586-549-1941
Don Pomaville (Bio)
22415 Overlake Street
St. Claior Shores, MI 48080