Spring Registration 2017
Jan. 3rd – Jan. 15, 2017
Baseball Gr. 4, 5 & 6 – JV Boys Baseball
Baseball Gr. 7&8 – Varsity Boys Baseball
Softball Gr. 4, 5, & 6 – JV Girls Softball
Softball Gr. 7&8—Varsity Girls Softball
Track – Run out of St. Paul Gr. 4, 5, 6, 7 & 8 Boys & Girls
PLEASE FOLLOW ALL ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES at our website stjoan.net (click athletics then registration)
* ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND ALL REGISTRATION FORMS CAN BE FOUND ON OUR WEBSITE www.stjoan.net click on athletics
Questions contact --Athletic Director Mr. Don Pomaville 586-775-7490 or email at
2016-17 St. Joan of Arc Parish Athletic Program
This Handout is to make sure communication with ALL St. Joan of Arc perspective athletes related to the SJA Athletic Program is clear. THE St. Joan of Arc Athletic Program is OPEN TO ALL SJA Religious Education Parish Student Athletes as well as ALL SJA SCHOOL Student Athletes. This is a parish program & all in our Parish are welcome to participate at their age level and sport interest.
All CYO/SJA Athletes must be registered, have a updated physical completed after April 15, 2016 (Wellness visits must be completed prior to participation, & parents must sign a concussion awareness form for their child to participate.Football also requires a separate CYO Football contract as well. All these are due by the first practice or conditioning date your child attends.
2017 SJA/CYO Spring Sports Program
Online Registration Open
—Tues. Jan. 3rd through Thurs. Jan. 19th
Grade 4,5,6,7&8 Track—St. Paul program – Practices begin March 13th
Grade 4, 5 & 6 --- Boys JV Baseball -- Placements begin March 6th
Grade 4, 5 & 6 --- Girls JV Softball – Placements begin March 6th
Grade 7 & 8 --- Boys Varsity Baseball – Placements begin March 6th
Grade 7 & 8 --- Girls Varsity Softball – Placements begin March 6th
- CYO/SJA Athletes are also not allowed to participate IN THE SAME SPORT DURING THE SAME SPORT SEASON FOR ANY OTHER TEAM OR PROGRAM.They are allowed to practice but are not allowed to play game, scrimmage or tournament otherwise SJA forfeits CYO games ineligible player participates in & the violating player will also be suspeneded from further CYO team/sport participation.
Reminder: Our SJA Athletic Program is a parish program & ALL SJA RELIGIOUS EDUCATION & SJA SCHOOL Students are welcome!!
SJA ONLINE REGISTRATION PROCEDURES:
- Reminder that CYO not longer allows baseball & Softball participants to play games, scrimmages or tournaments with same sport summer teams while participating with CYO teams.Athletes may practice with summer teams only!!
- Baseball & Softball Season ends April 30th & Varsity Playoffs system completed by May 10/11
- Visit stjoan.net
- Click Athletics
- Click Athletic registration
- Log in the Volunteer Website (if you are not registered on Volunteer Matrix you will need to register by clicking “New Volunteer Register” before you log in).
- Click on “My Profile…”
- Click on “Athletics Registration & Payments”
- Complete Form, including credit card info. And submit. Once Submitted, you will be sent a confirmation with all of the information.
- Website or registration related questions contact Asst. A.D. Charles Kaiser at email@example.com Please include phone# & concern/issue when emailing.
- ** PROGRAM related Questions contact --Athletic Director Mr. Don Pomaville 586-775-7490 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click Here for Athletic Fee Structure for 2015-16 School Year
Athletic Board President
– Dean Chandler
Board Volunteer Coordinator
– Kevin Nosek/Vince Bueti
–Dave Lubera --586-899-8032 or email@example.com
– Don Pomaville 586-775-7490 &
Asst. Athletic Director
—Charles Kaiser – 586-601-2034 & firstname.lastname@example.org
Any questions or concerns can be answered by our Asst. A.D. Charles Kaiser 313-727-7714 or A.D. Don Pomaville 586-549-1941
Don Pomaville (Bio)
22415 Overlake Street
St. Claior Shores, MI 48080